NCR 7199 Thermal Printer
THERMAL RECEIPT PRINTER
PERFORMANCE , RELIABILITY, AND VERSATILITY ALL IN A STYLISH COMPACT FOOTPRINT
Performance and Versatility
Your customers expect excellent service when shopping in your stores or dining in your restaurant, and the checkout is no exception.
The NCR 7199’s high-speed thermal printing capability and proven reliability can help reduce transaction time, increasing customer satisfaction and throughput.
It prints crisp text, at a rate of 355mm or 14 inches per second, and sharp graphics in 16 levels of grayscale.
The 7199 can be wall mounted, integrated with your NCR point-of-sale terminal,, or placed on the countertop as a front or top exiting receipt printer.
It gives you the flexibility to meet your changing needs or space constraints.
The energy-efficient 7199 is purpose-built for high volume retail and harsh hospitality environments.
It’s designed to print up to 60 million lines, and the auto cutter supports two million knife cuts, giving you years of reliable usage.
Its thermal print head, early life detection feature helps ensure your printers are ready when you need them.
Multiple connectivity options, such as auto-sensing USB, serial, or Ethernet, offer the flexibility you need. The 7199’s spill-resistant case helps protect the internal components in case of accidental exposure to liquids.
Ease of use
The 7199 offers an easy open top cover, ‘drop and go’ media loading, fool-proof insertion of the power connector, and an easy to use built-in cable management feature to make operation easy from initial setup to every day usage.
The multi-colored LED lights provide your associates with visual feedback for error correction.
Service made easy
Service is an important consideration when investing in store technology. We have simplified servicing by making the print head and the knife cutter easy to remove and replace.
Additionally, the 7199’s advanced diagnostic capabilities enable you to troubleshoot issues locally or remotely, and colored LEDs help you quickly resolve issues.
Thumb drive support is also included for easy firmware updates and printer configuration.
• Purpose-built for retail and hospitality environments
• Top and front receipt exiting
• Support for 58 or 80mm media
• High-speed printing with support for sharp 16 levels of grey scale
• Energy-efficient printing with low power consumption mode
• Multiple connectivity options
• Thermal print head failure detection and paper jam detection
• Local and remote diagnostic options
• Visual indication of errors with multi-colored LEDs
• Direct thermal
• 203.2 dpi x 203.2 dpi (8 dots/mm)
• Maximum 14 inches per second (355mm/sec)
• 10 x 24 / 13 x 24
• 95 Alphanumeric, 18 set international, UTF-16 (Unicode)
• Standard, compressed, double high, double width, upside down, rotated, underline, scalable, bold, superscript, italic, subscript, reverse print
BAR CODE GENERATION
• GS1 DataBar (Omnidirectional/Truncated/Limited/Expanded/Stacked), UPC-A, UPC-E, JAN 13 (EAN), JAN 8 (EAN), Code 39, Code 128, Interleaved 2 of 5, Codabar, Code 93, PDF 417, QR Code
• DRAM (User defined data buffer) – 64KB / Logo buffer – 256KB
• USB type A (config/flash) and type B 2.0, Options: Ethernet (100 Base-TX/10 Base-T) or Serial (RS-232) Single cash drawer \ connector supporting one-two drawers
• Paper low, paper out, cover open, and jam detection
• Thermal print head failure detection
• Knife jam detection
• Width: 80mm (+ 0.5mm /- 1.2mm) – default
• 58mm (+ 0.0mm / -1.0mm) – optional
• Diameter: up to 83mm
• Thickness – 0.060mm +/- 0.005
• Requirements – 24VDC +/-5%
• Optional power supply (supports 75W and 60W power supply)
PRINTING CYCLE POWER CONSUMPTION
• 16W at 14ips (average receipt length and content)
DRIVER / UTILITY
• OPOS, JavaPOS™ for Windows® and Linux® and Windows Printer API, Virtual COM USB, / PrintAssistant, 71xx Printer Diagnostics, Lean Receipt, Smart Maintenance Utility
• Thermal print head life – 200km
• Auto cutter life – 2 million cuts
• Mean cycle between failures – 60 million lines