ePMP force 180 Bridge-in-a-Box
• Extend Internet Connectivity • Connect Remote Wi-Fi hotspots • Remote camera or CCTV video feeds
Thousands of small businesses and residential users are using Bridge-in-a-Box to wirelessly extend their networks by simply connecting point A to point B. Each Bridge-in-a-Box comes with two wireless radio modules and power supplies that can be used to extend your network from wherever you have an Ethernet port to wherever you need one from 50 feet to 5 miles away (20 meters to 8 kilometers). The modules are extremely easy to deploy as they come pre-configured and pre-paired to connect.
For those places you couldn’t connect before, Bridge-in-a-Box will get you there today.
• Industry-leading Interference Tolerance: Intelligent Filtering hardens ePMP 2000 to strong off-channel interferers and reduces off-channel noise for better radion co-location. Smart Beamforming with the optional Smart Antenna delivers dramatic performance improvements when dealing with strong co-channel interference.
• Frequency Reuse: GPS Synchronization and Transmit Power Control allow for industry-leading frequency reuse.
• Unmatched Performance and Scalability: With the efficient ePMP MAC protocol and advanced air-fairness scheduler, up to 120 simultaneously active Subscriber Modules can be served without performance degradation.
• Supports up to 120 Subscriber Modules
• Supports a wide frequency range: 5150-5970MHz
• 802.3at compliant 100/1000BaseT Interface